11.06.2011

Congrats, Tom and Alison!!!

I am so thankful I could be a part of Tom and Alison's big day. It was an absolutely amazing, God focused ceremony that touched my heart.


I had trouble choosing what to put up as a preview- so- out of hundreds- these are my favorites.

The church was lovely.


Tom and Alison sharing a kiss after becoming Mr. and Mrs.

Such a gorgeous couple. The thing I love most about them is that they both have a heart for glorifying the Lord with their daily lives.

such beautiful fall leaves at Manchester


A kiss for Alison


The joyful couple.


I loved their wedding programs covered with inspirational verses!


I also thought the boys wedding shoes were pretty fantastic too!


another shot of the church- so beautiful!


I LOVE this picture with the sun beaming down on them!


And this one too!



This is not just a marriage of two people-- but of 8!


LOVE THIS ONE!!


lots of smiles during the ceremony


sharing a kiss in the elevator


a favorite!! silhouettes!


roses


A picture in the church foyer.


Congrats, Tom and Alison, we are sooo happy for you!

No comments: