4.30.2010

Chasing Ava: 2 Year Pictures

It is a really good thing that Amy and John aren't set on "posed" photos because there aren't any of those here. lol. I spent the entire photo shoot CHASING Ava, literally. I followed her on the playground equipment, through tunnels, under bridges! She is an amazing 2 year old, she has no fears, she's willing to try anything, and she loves to climb! It's hard to believe she's only 2, she has the coordination and smarts of a much older child!


How much do you love this picture? I adore it.
Mommy daughter pics are my favorite! Exploring!!Peek! She thinks of these poses on her own!
Pretty girl!
I've been photographing Ava since she was a baby, it's hard to believe how fast she is growing up! Before long it will be time for her senior pictures!

No comments: